To provide a place where our neighbors eat and come together as one community.
- Share love, give hope, and provide a sense of community to our neighbors.
- Reach out and help to meet the needs of neighbors, both physically and spiritually.
- Serve privileged and under-privileged neighbors by giving a hand up, not a hand out.
- Provide healthy, affordable meals in a warm and welcoming environment.
- Eliminate hunger, build relationships, and celebrate community with our neighbors.
A faith-based non-profit Biznistry® established for the betterment of our community. At our core is a place from which we strive to serve a healthy, affordable meal to our neighbors—those who have the ability to pay and those who under normal circumstances would not be able to eat out. As a Social Entrepreneurship, we exist to help the hungry find a meal. To help the lost find hope. To help the addicted find support. To help the homeless find a sense of home as our One Bistro family. To help the mentally and physically impaired find meaning and acceptance as a valued volunteer. An investment in One Bistro is an investment in people.
A new way to dine. A new way to give back.