To provide a place where our neighbors eat and come together as one community.
- Nationally, 40 million people live in food insecure households. Over 1 in 10 adults and children are hungry and ate less than they should because there was not enough money for food. This includes 6.5 million children who live in households with low food security, and 540,000 children who experience very low food security.
- In Ohio, as many as 1 in 4 children are unsure of where their next meal is coming from, according go the Children’s Hunger Alliance. In Ohio, there are over 660,000 households below poverty, with over 300,000 of those not receiving food assistance.
- Share love, give hope, and provide a sense of community to our neighbors.
- Reach out and help to meet the needs of neighbors, both physically and spiritually.
- Serve privileged and under-privileged neighbors by giving a hand up, not a hand out.
- Provide healthy, affordable meals in a warm and welcoming environment.
- Eliminate hunger, build relationships, and celebrate community with our neighbors.
A faith-based non-profit Biznistry® established for the betterment of our community. At our core is a place from which we strive to serve a healthy, affordable meal to our neighbors—those who have the ability to pay and those who under normal circumstances would not be able to eat out. As a Social Entrepreneurship, we exist to worship God and share His love. To help the hungry find a meal. To help the lost find hope. To help the addicted find support. To help the homeless find a sense of home. To help the mentally and physically impaired find acceptance as a valued volunteer. To help all find love and purpose. An investment in One Bistro is an investment in people.
A new way to dine. A new way to give back.