How do I make a donation?
All donations to One Bistro, a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, are tax-deductible (EIN #35-2435851). As we are resourced by the gifts of people in our community, we hope you will join our mission and offer support in these ways:
- Give online as a one-time or recurring gift:
- Make a check to One Bistro.
- Give electronically with One Bistro app from App Store or Google Play.
- Become a Table Sponsor with a monthly commitment of $250 for one year. Your name and/or organization is recognized on table signage and social media. See Manager for details.
- Become a Community Meal Sponsor for $250 per meal. Your name and/or organization is recognized on table signage and social media. See Manager for details.
- As a paying customer, “pay it forward” to help cover the cost of a neighbor’s meal.
- Kroger Community Rewards—select One Bistro and a percentage is donated.
- DLM Good Neighbor Program—select One Bistro and purchases will be credited.
- AmazonSmile Program—select One Bistro and 0.5% of your purchases are donated.
Another way to offer support is as a paying customer to help offset the costs of those who volunteer for meals. We also ask you to spread the word to those who may be in need of our service. In doing so, you support the financial balance of this concept, provide fellowship, and help in bringing our community together. We appreciate your support and generosity!
How do I obtain a copy of your Form 990?
The most current Form 990 Filing is available for download.