Our menu is affordable for all with suggested prices of $6-$9.
Any donations over the suggested price help to cover the cost of a neighbor’s meal. In this “pay what you can afford” concept, the hope is that customers will “pay it forward” and pay more than the suggested price to help feed our neighbors.
- Bistro Burger
Vegetarian Option: Black Bean
Toppings: Lettuce, Tomato, Pickle, Onion.
Cheese (Add $0.50).
Bacon (Add $1.00)
- BLT Bacon, lettuce & red tomato with bacon aioli on Italian bread.
- Cuban Braised pulled pork, thinly sliced ham, swiss cheese, pickle & spicy mustard on toasted ciabatta.
- Club Wrap Ham, turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, ranch, and smoked cheddar cheese toasted in a tortilla wrap.
- Reuben Shaved corned beef or turkey, swiss cheese, sauerkraut, with Thousand Island dressing on thick-cut toasted rye.
- Cajun Catfish Hoagie Blackened catfish, on a toasted hoagie roll with lettuce, tomato, red onion& cajun remoulade with a side of slaw (suggested price $9)
All sandwiches served with choice of house salad or kettle chips.
- Strawberry Quinoa Strawberry, quinoa, red onions, candied pecans, craisins, & feta cheese nestled on a bed of spinach & mixed greens with your choice of dressing.
- Cobb Crisp romaine lettuce topped with bacon, tomatoes, cucumbers, egg, bleu cheese, avocado & chicken with your choice of dressing.*
- Southwest Salad Romaine lettuce stacked with pulled pork, Pico de Gallo, avocado, pepper jack cheese, black bean & corn salsa & topped with crispy tortilla strips & your choice of dressing.
House Made Dressings: Balsamic Maple Vinaigrette, Ranch, Chipotle Ranch, Honey Mustard. Other: Italian, Bleu Cheese, Thousand Island.
All salads served with fresh bread. Add chicken for $2 or salmon for $4.*
Beverages | $1.75 (suggested)
- Coca-Cola Products, Lemonade, Bottled Water.
Ask about our homemade ice cream and desserts!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Burger…$6
Fresh ground chicken mixed with bacon and ranch seasoning and grilled, with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickle. Your choice of side.
Chicken Pesto Pizza…$6
Pesto, chicken, fresh mozzarella, artichoke hearts, pizza cheese and balsamic glaze.
Pesto aioli, tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, lettuce on grilled Italian bread
Loaded with pepperoni, sausage, bacon and ham
HEAT & EAT MEALS MAY 27-29
Feeds four adults. Heating instructions included.
Chicken Cordon Bleu… $35
Seared chicken breasts layered with ham and cheese on a bed of rice, broccoli, salad, and rolls.
Beef Stroganoff… $40
Tender pieces of beef in a sour cream sauce with egg noodles, succotash (corn, green beans & lima beans), salad and rolls.
- We have a for-profit catering business with services available for company luncheons, private parties, or other special events. Profits from our catering business support the café’s mission. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 937.736.2358. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you!
*The consumption of raw or undercooked eggs, meat, or poultry may increase your risk of food borne illness.
curbside pickup orders
To place an order, call 937.736.2358.
Click image above to download our to-go menu!
Wednesday–Friday: 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
Wednesday Community Meal:
5 p.m.–7 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday: CLOSED
*Reservations are accepted.