Our menu is affordable for all with suggested prices of $6-$9.
Any donations over the suggested price help to cover the cost of a neighbor’s meal. In this “pay what you can afford” concept, the hope is that customers will “pay it forward” and pay more than the suggested price to help feed our neighbors.
Saturday Brunch | $6 (suggested)
- Omelet Served with potato hash and multigrain toast. Choose up to 4 ingredients (additional $.50 each).
Selections: Cheddar Cheese, Specialty Cheese Blend, Ham, Turkey, Bacon, Pulled Pork, Sausage, Mushrooms, Onions, Peppers, Jalapenos, Banana Peppers, Spinach, Avocados, Olives, Tomatoes*
- Blueberry Pancakes with Lemon Crème Three large, light & fluffy Pancakes filled with fresh, plump blueberries, drizzled with lemon crème and served with smoked bacon or house made sausage.*
Cinnamon Roll French Toast with Cream Cheese Battered & grilled cinnamon roll topped with cream cheese goodness and served with smoked bacon or house made sausage.*
- Classic Eggs Benedict Poached eggs served on toasted English muffin with Canadian bacon, topped with hollandaise and served with potato hash.*
- Main Street Plate Two eggs any style, potato hash with smoked bacon or house made sausage, and multigrain toast.*
Breakfast Sandwich Served with potato hash and maple cinnamon apples. Choice of: English muffin with egg & cheese or English muffin with egg, cheese & bacon.*
- A La Carte Breakfast
- Biscuits and Gravy | $6 full order…$3 half order
- Two Eggs (any style) | $2
- Cinnamon Roll | $1.50
- English Muffin | $1.50
- Pancakes (2 small plain) | $1.50
- Bacon (2 pieces) | $2
- Sausage (1 patty) | $2
- Potato Hash | $1.50
- Maple Cinnamon Apples | $2
- French Toast (2 plain) | $3
- Hospitality Burger
Vegetarian Option: Black Bean
Toppings: Lettuce, Tomato, Pickle, Onion, Sautéed Onions, Sautéed Mushrooms, Jalapenos.
Cheeses: Cheddar, Swiss, Pepper Jack, American, Provolone.
Premium Toppings (additional $1 each): Bacon, Pulled Pork, Fried Egg, Avocado, Bleu Cheese.*
- Turkey Panini Tender smoked turkey, swiss cheese, lettuce & tomato with cranberry horseradish sauce on Italian bread.
- BLT Bacon, lettuce & red tomato with bacon aioli on Italian bread.
- Cuban Braised pulled pork, thinly sliced ham & salami, swiss cheese, pickle & spicy mustard on toasted ciabatta.
- Bistro Club Wrap Ham, turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, ranch, and smoked cheddar cheese toasted in a tortilla wrap.
- Reuben Shaved corned beef or turkey, swiss cheese, sauerkraut, with Thousand Island dressing on thick-cut toasted rye.
All sandwiches served with choice of house salad, kettle chips, or pasta salad.
- Gourmet Pizza Choose up to 4 toppings (additional $.50 each).
Toppings: Pepperoni, Sausage, Bacon, Ham, Canadian Bacon, Mushrooms, Onions, Sautéed Onions, Bell Peppers, Jalapenos, Olives, Tomatoes, Banana Peppers, Spinach.
Chef Greg’s Favorite Loaded with pepperoni, sausage, bacon, ham, mushrooms & specialty cheese blend.
Spinach Goat Cheese Savory garlic & herb oil, sun dried tomatoes, spinach, bacon, goat cheese & specialty cheese blend.
Stromboli Supreme Turnover stuffed with pepperoni, sausage, bell peppers, onions & specialty cheese blend served with a side of marinara for dipping.
- Apple Quinoa Crunchy apples, quinoa, red onions, candied pecans, craisins, & feta cheese nestled on a bed of spinach & mixed greens with your choice of dressing.
- Cobb Crisp romaine lettuce topped with bacon, tomatoes, cucumbers, egg, bleu cheese, avocado & chicken with your choice of dressing.*
Chopped Southwest Salad Chopped red & green cabbage, baby kale & romaine lettuce stacked with pulled pork, Pico de Gallo, avocado, pepper jack cheese, black bean & corn salsa & topped with crispy tortilla strips & your choice of dressing.
- House Salad Fresh mixed greens with cucumbers, tomatoes & red onions with your choice of dressing
House Made Dressings: Balsamic Maple Vinaigrette, Sweet Onion Vinaigrette, Lemon Honey Vinaigrette, Ranch, Chipotle Ranch, Honey Mustard. Other: Italian, Bleu Cheese, Thousand Island.
All salads served with fresh bread. Add chicken for $2 or salmon for $4.*
Pick Two | $6 (suggested)
- Choice of two: Soup, House Salad or Half Sandwich of Chef’s Daily Selection
Housemade Soups | $6 bowl (suggested)
- Hearty Chicken Noodle Brimming with chicken, vegetables, and tender noodles.
- Soup Du Jour Chef’s daily fresh soup selection.
Kids Menu (12 & under) | $3 (suggested)
- Mini Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza
- Grilled Cheese
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
Served with choice of chips or apple sauce.
Beverages | $1.75 (suggested)
- Coca-Cola Products, Lemonade, Bottled Water, Sweet Tea, Unsweetened Tea, Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice, Milk, Coffee, Hot Tea and Hot Chocolate.
- We have a for-profit catering business with services available for company luncheons, private parties, or other special events. Profits from our catering business support the café’s mission. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 937.736.2358. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you!
*The consumption of raw or undercooked eggs, meat, or poultry may increase your risk of food borne illness.
To place an order, call 937.736.2358.
Click image above to download our to-go menu!
Wednesday–Friday: 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
Wednesday Community Meal:
5 p.m.–7 p.m.
Saturday Brunch: 8 a.m.–2 p.m.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday: CLOSED
*Reservations are accepted.