Our menu is affordable for all with suggested prices of $6-$9.
Any donations over the suggested price help to cover the cost of a neighbor’s meal. In this “pay what you can afford” concept, the hope is that customers will “pay it forward” and pay more than the suggested price to help feed our neighbors.
All sandwiches served with choice of side: house salad, kettle chips, cole slaw, pasta salad or cup of soup.
Premium Sides (additional $3): Macaroni & Cheese & Loaded Potato Wedges
- Hospitality Beef Burger Burger…$6
- Vegetarian Option: Black Bean
- Toppings: Lettuce, Tomato, Pickle, Onion.
Cheese (Add $0.50): Cheddar, Swiss, American (Add $0.50).
Premium Toppings (Add $1): Bacon, Pulled Pork, Fried Egg, Avocado, Blue Cheese
- Cuban…$6 Braised pulled pork, thinly sliced ham, Swiss cheese, pickle & spicy mustard on toasted ciabatta.
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Burger…$6 Ground chicken & bacon seasoned with ranch seasoning and cooked to perfection. Served on a toasted bun with lettuce, tomato, onion & pickle.
- BLT…$6 Toasted Italian Bread with bacon, lettuce, tomato and bacon aioli.
- Reuben: Half Rueben…$6 Full Reuben…$9 Shaved corned beef or turkey, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, with Thousand Island dressing on thick-cut toasted rye.
- Bistro Club: Half Club…$6 Full Club…$9 Ham, turkey, bacon, Swiss & Cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato,& black pepper aioli on toasted Italian bread.
- Cajun Catfish Hoagie…$9 Blackened catfish, on a toasted hoagie roll with lettuce, tomato, onion & chipotle remoulade.
- Triple Pig Wrap…$9 BBQ Pulled Pork, Ham, Bacon, and Cheddar cheese all wrapped up and toasted to perfection.
- Bistro Bacon and Blue…$6 Lettuce blend, tomato, cucumber, red onion, bacon, and blue cheese with your choice of dressing.
- Apple Quinoa: Half Salad…$6 Full Salad…$9 Fresh spiced apples, red quinoa, red onion, cranberries, candied pecans and feta cheese on a bed of Romaine Lettuce and Spinach with your choice of dressing.
- Cobb: Half Salad…$6 Full Salad…$9 Crisp lettuce blend topped with bacon, tomatoes, cucumbers, egg, bleu cheese, avocado & chicken with your choice of dressing.
House Made Dressings: Balsamic Maple Vinaigrette, Ranch, Chipotle Ranch, Honey Mustard, Italian, Bleu Cheese, Thousand Island, House Vinaigrette (sweet & tangy vinaigrette)
All salads served with fresh bread. Add chicken for $2 or salmon for $4.*
- Gourmet Pizza…$6
- Choose up to 3 toppings (additional toppings $0.50)
- Topping Selections: Pepperoni, Sausage, Ham, Mushrooms, Onions, Bell Peppers, Olives, Jalapeños, Tomatoes, Spinach
- Premium Selections ($1 each): Bacon, Pulled Pork, Blue Cheese
- Choose up to 3 toppings (additional toppings $0.50)
- Spinach and Goat Cheese…$6 Savory garlic & herb oil, sun dried tomatoes, spinach, bacon, goat cheese & specialty cheese blend.
- BBQ Chicken Pizza…$6 BBQ Sauce, chicken, bacon, cheddar & speciality cheese blend
- Meat Lovers…$9 Loaded with pepperoni, ham, sausage, and bacon with specialty cheese blend.
- Bistro Platter…$9 Two eggs any style, potato hash, bacon, sausage, pancake or French toast and multigrain toast.
- Main Street Plate …$6 Two eggs any style, potato has with smoked bacon or house made sausage, & multigrain toast.
- Classic Eggs Benedict…$6 Poached eggs served on toasted English muffin with Canadian bacon, topped with hollandaise and served with potato hash.
- Breakfast Sandwich…$9 Hearty sandwich with egg, cheese, bacon or sausage on a toasted English muffin with potato has and spiced maple apples.
- Omelet…$6 Served with Potato Hash and Multigrain Toast. Choose up to 3 ingredients (additional ingredients $0.50 each).
- Ingredients: Cheddar Cheese, Specialty Cheese Blend, Ham, Turkey, Sausage, Mushrooms, Onions, Bell Peppers, Jalapenos, Spinach, Olives, Tomatoes
- Premium Ingredients ($1 each): Bacon, Pulled Pork, Avocado, Blue Cheese
- Blueberry Pancakes with lemon Crème…$6 Three large, light & fluffy pancakes filled with fresh, plump blueberries, drizzed with lemon crème and served with smoked bacon or house made sausage.
- French Toast…$6 Battered & grilled Brioche topped with spiced, roasted apples & cinnamon honey crème and served with smoked bacon or house made sausage
A LA CARTE BREAKFAST
- Biscuits and Gravy – Full $6/Half $3
- Two eggs (any style) $2
- English Muffin $1.50
- Pancakes (2 small plain) $1.50
- Bacon (2 pieces) $2
- Sausage (1 patty) $2
- Potato Hash $1.50
- Spiced Maple Apples $2
- French Toast (2 plain) $3
- Fresh Fruit Cup $1.50 / Bowl $3
Beverages | $1.75 (suggested)
- Coca-Cola Products, Lemonade, Bottled Water, Sweet Tea, Unsweetened Tea, Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Milk, Coffee & Hot Tea
Chef’s House-made Ice Cream
- Classic Flavors…$2.50 Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry
- Specialty Flavors…$3.50 Check the board or ask your server for available flavors
- We have a for-profit catering business with services available for company luncheons, private parties, or other special events. Profits from our catering business support the café’s mission. For more information, please email email@example.com or call 937.736.2358. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you!
*The consumption of raw or undercooked eggs, meat, or poultry may increase your risk of food borne illness.
curbside pickup orders
To place an order, call 937.736.2358.
Click image above to download our to-go menu!
Wednesday–Friday: 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
Wednesday Community Meal:5 p.m.–7 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday: CLOSED
*Reservations are accepted.