Our menu is affordable for all with suggested prices of $6-$9.
Any donations over the suggested price help to cover the cost of a neighbor’s meal. In this “pay what you can afford” concept, the hope is that customers will “pay it forward” and pay more than the suggested price to help feed our neighbors.
All sandwiches served with kettle chips
Sides ($3): house salad, asian slaw pasta salad, french fries
Premium Sides ($4): loaded fries, cup of soup, macaroni & cheese
Gluten Free bread available on any size sandwich (add $3)
- Classic Burger…$6
- Vegetarian Option: Black Bean
- Toppings: Lettuce, Tomato, Pickle, Onion.
Cheese (Add $1): Cheddar, Swiss, American
Premium Toppings (Add $3): Bacon
- Chicken Philly…$6 Sautéed onions, peppers and grilled diced chicken breast with cheese blend on a toasted hoagie bun.
- CBR Burger…$6 Ground chicken & bacon seasoned with ranch seasoning and cooked to perfection. Served on a toasted bun with lettuce, tomato, onion & pickle.
- Fried Green BLT…$6 Pecan smoked bacon on toasted Italian bread with bacon jam, lettuce & house breaded green tomatoes
- Reuben: Half Rueben…$6 Full Reuben…$9 Shaved corned beef or turkey, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, with Thousand Island dressing on thick-cut toasted rye.
- Bistro Club: Half Club…$6 Full Club…$9 Ham, turkey, bacon, Swiss & Cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato,& black pepper aioli on toasted Italian bread.
- Shrimp Po’ Boy…$9 Fried popcorn shrimp with sweet & spicy sauce on a toasted roll with asian slaw.
- Strawberry Quinoa: Half Salad…$6 Full Salad…$9 Spinach, red quinoa, strawberries, edamame, red onion, cranberries & toasted sunflower seeds.
- Taco: Half Salad…$6 Full Salad…$9 Mixed greens, warmed seasoned ground beef, tomato, cheddar, red onion, jalapeño, salsa & tortilla strips; served with sour cream
- Mediterranean: Half Salad…$6 Full Salad…$9 Lettuce blend, seasoned grilled tofu, artichoke hearts, olives, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and feta cheese.
- Cobb: Half Salad…$6 Full Salad…$9 Crisp lettuce blend topped with bacon, tomatoes, cucumbers, egg, bleu cheese, avocado & chicken
House Made Dressings: Balsamic Maple Vinaigrette, Ranch, Chipotle Ranch, Italian, Bleu Cheese, Thousand Island, House Vinaigrette (sweet & tangy vinaigrette)
All salads served with fresh bread. Add chicken or seasoned grilled tofu for $3 or salmon or popcorn shrimp for $5.*
- Gourmet Pizza or Flatbread…$6 with marinara sauce
- Choose up to 3 toppings (additional toppings $0.50)
- Topping Selections: pepperoni, sausage, ham, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, banana peppers, spinach, olives, jalapeños, tomatoes
- Premium Toppings (additional $1): tomato jam, garlic cream sauce, pesto, chef’s secret hot sauce, fresh mozzarella, bacon
- Choose up to 3 toppings (additional toppings $0.50)
- Spinach Goat Cheese & Bacon Pizza..$9 Sweet & tangy tomato jam sauce, bacon, goat cheese, caramelized onions, spinach and specialty cheese blend.
- The Gatherer Pizza…$9 Garlic cream sauce, wild mushrooms, caramelized onion, fresh mozzarella, arugula and specialty cheese blend.
- Taco Pizza…$9 Salsa, seasoned ground beef, tomato, onion, jalapeño with cheddar & cheese blend; topped with shredded lettuce & served with sour cream.
- Caprese Flatbread…$9 Pesto, fresh mozzarella, tomato & parmesan finished with balsamic glaze
- Buffalo Chicken Flatbread…$9 Chef’s secret hot sauce, chicken, bacon, blue cheese, cheese blend
- Bistro Platter…$9 Two eggs any style, potato hash, bacon, sausage, pancake or French toast and multigrain toast.
- Main Street Plate …$6 Two eggs any style, potato hash with smoked bacon or house made sausage, & multigrain toast.
- Bistro Benedict…$6 Two poached eggs served on toasted English muffin with pecan smoked shoulder bacon, topped with hollandaise and served with potato hash.
- Breakfast Sandwich…$6 Hearty sandwich with egg, cheese, shoulder bacon or sausage on a toasted English muffin with potato hash and fresh fruit.
- Omelet…$6 Served with Potato Hash and Multigrain Toast. Choose up to 3 ingredients (additional ingredients $0.50 each).
- Ingredients: Cheddar Cheese, Specialty Cheese Blend, Ham, Turkey, Sausage, Mushrooms, Onions, Bell Peppers, Jalapeños, Spinach, Olives, Tomatoes
- Premium Ingredients ($1 each): Bacon, Pecan Smoked Shoulder Bacon, Avocado, Blue Cheese
- Blueberry Pancakes with Lemon Crème…$9 Three large, light & fluffy pancakes filled with fresh, plump blueberries, drizzled with lemon crème and served with smoked bacon or house made sausage.
- Traditional Pancakes… $6 Three large, light & fluffy pancakes served with smoked bacon or house made sausage.
- Traditional French Toast…$6 Battered & grilled Brioche topped with powdered sugar & served with smoked bacon or house made sausage.
- The County Breakfast…$9 Two eggs any style atop potato hash with pecan smoked shoulder bacon, sausage and cheddar cheese.
- Chicken & Waffles…$9 Buttermilk soaked all white meat fried chicken atop of two golden-brown waffles.
- Caprese Flatbread…$9 Pesto, fresh mozzarella, tomato & parmesan finished with balsamic glaze.
A LA CARTE BREAKFAST
- Biscuits and Gravy… Full $6/ Half $3
- Two eggs (any style)… $2
- English Muffin/ Extra Toast… $2
- Gluten free toast… $3
- Pancakes (2 small plain)… $2
- Bacon (2 pieces)… $3
- Sausage (1 patty)… $3
- Potato Hash… $2
- Fresh Fruit…$3
- Vanilla yogurt… $3
Beverages | $2
- Coca-Cola Products, Lemonade, Bottled Water, Sweet Tea, Unsweetened Tea, Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Milk, Coffee & Hot Tea
Chef’s House-made Ice Cream
$4 Check the board or ask your server for available flavors
*The consumption of raw or undercooked eggs, meat, or poultry may increase your risk of food borne illness.
To place an order, call 937.736.2358.
Click image above to download our to-go menu!
Wednesday–Friday: 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
Wednesday Community Meal: 5 p.m.–7 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday: CLOSED
*Reservations are accepted.