Our menu is affordable for all with suggested prices of $6-$9.
Any donations over the suggested price help to cover the cost of a neighbor’s meal. In this “pay what you can afford” concept, the hope is that customers will “pay it forward” and pay more than the suggested price to help feed our neighbors.
Saturday Brunch | $6 (suggested)
- Breakaway Omelet Served with potato hash and multigrain toast. Choose up to 4 ingredients (additional $.50 each).
Selections: Smoked Cheddar cheese, specialty cheese blend, ham, turkey, bacon, pulled pork, sausage, mushroom, onion, pepper, jalapeno, banana pepper, spinach, avocado, olive, tomato.*
- Blueberry Pancakes with Lemon Crème Three large, light, and fluffy pancakes served with smoked bacon or house made sausage.*
- Pancakes Du Jour Chef’s selection of delicious ingredients served with smoked bacon or house made sausage.*
- Cinnamon and Berry French Toast French toast topped with mixed berry compote and cinnamon honey cream, and served with smoked bacon or house made sausage.*
- Classic Eggs Benedict Poached eggs served on toasted English muffin with Canadian bacon, topped with hollandaise and served with potato hash.*
- Eggs Benedict Du Jour Chef’s selection of delicious ingredients served with potato hash.*
- Main Street Plate Two eggs any style, potato hash with smoked bacon or house made sausage, and multigrain toast.*
- Road Captain Plate Two hard-boiled eggs, yogurt, granola, and fresh fruit with smoked bacon or house made sausage.*
- A La Carte Breakfast
- Biscuits and Gravy | $6 full order…$3 half order
- Two Eggs (any style) | $2
- Multigrain Toast (2 slices) | $1.50
- Pancakes (2 small plain) | $1.50
- Bacon (2 pieces) | $2
- Sausage (1 patty) | $2
- Potato Hash | $1.50
- Fresh Fruit | $6 bowl…$3 cup
- Hospitality Burger
Vegetarian Option: Roasted Portobello Mushroom
Toppings: Lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion, sautéed onions, sautéed mushrooms, jalapenos.
Cheeses: Cheddar, Swiss, Pepper Jack, American, Provolone.
Premium Toppings (additional $1 each): Bacon, pulled pork, fried egg, avocado, bleu cheese, smoked cheddar cheese.*
- Italian Panini Ham, salami, pepperoni, provolone, banana peppers, lettuce, tomato, red onion, and Italian dressing on focaccia bread.
- Fried Green BLT Fried green tomatoes, bacon, and lettuce with bacon aioli on toasted bread.
- Cuban Braised pulled pork, ham, salami, provolone, pickle, and spicy mustard on toasted ciabatta.
- Bistro Club Wrap Ham, turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, ranch, and smoked cheddar cheese toasted in a tortilla wrap.
- Reuben Shaved corned beef or turkey, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and Thousand Island dressing on thick cut toasted rye.
- SAG Wagon Braised pulled pork, house made barbecue, and smoked cheddar cheese on a toasted bun.
All sandwiches served with choice of house salad, kettle chips, or seasonal fresh fruit.
- Gourmet Pizza Choose up to 4 toppings (additional $.50 each).
Toppings: Pepperoni, sausage, bacon, ham, Canadian bacon, smoked cheddar cheese, specialty cheese blend, mushrooms, onions, sautéed onions, bell peppers, jalapenos, olives, tomatoes, banana peppers, spinach.
- Peloton Braised pulled pork, ham, bacon, house made barbecue sauce, specialty cheese blend, and smoked cheddar cheese.
- Vegetable and Pesto Pesto, Portobello mushrooms, roasted vegetables, caramelized onions, tomatoes, specialty cheese blend, and fresh mozzarella.
- Margherita Garlic oil, tomatoes, specialty cheese blend, and fresh mozzarella topped with balsamic glaze and fresh basil.
- Strawberry Quinoa Mixed greens topped with strawberries, quinoa, edamame, sunflower seeds, red onion, and feta cheese with choice of dressing.
- Cobb Mixed greens topped with bacon, tomato, cucumber, egg, bleu cheese, chicken, and avocado with choice of dressing.*
- Caesar Romaine lettuce topped with house made croutons, parmesan cheese, and Caesar dressing.
- Trek Roasted vegetable mix (squash, carrots, asparagus) and feta cheese on a bed of spinach with choice of dressing.
House Made Dressings: Balsamic Maple Vinaigrette, Sweet Onion Vinaigrette, Lemon Honey Vinaigrette, Ranch, Honey Mustard, Caesar. Other: Italian, Bleu Cheese, Thousand Island.
All salads served with fresh bread. Add chicken for $2 or salmon for $4.*
Tandem | $6 (suggested)
- Pick Two: Soup or Salad and Half Sandwich Choice of soup or house salad (mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, and red onion) and half sandwich of chef’s daily selection.
Soups | $6 bowl…$3 cup (suggested)
- Hearty Chicken Noodle Brimming with chicken, vegetables, and noodles.
- Soup Du Jour Chef’s daily fresh soup selection.
Kids Menu (12 & under) | $3 (suggested)
- Mini Cheese Pizza
- Grilled Cheese
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
Served with choice of chips or apple sauce.
Beverages | $1.75 (suggested)
- Coca-Cola Products, Snapple, Lemonade, Bottled Water, Sweet Tea, Unsweetened Tea, Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice, Milk, Coffee, and Hot Tea.
- We have a for-profit catering business with services available for company luncheons, private parties, or other special events. Profits from our catering business support the café’s mission. For more information, please email email@example.com or call 937.736.2358. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you!
*The consumption of raw or undercooked eggs, meat, or poultry may increase your risk of food borne illness.
to go orders
To place an order, call 937.736.2358.
Click to download our to go menu!
Wednesday–Friday: 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
Wednesday Community Meal:
5 p.m.–7 p.m.
Saturday Brunch: 8 a.m.–2 p.m.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday: CLOSED
*Reservations are accepted.