Our menu is affordable for all with suggested prices of $6-$9.
Any donations over the suggested price help to cover the cost of a neighbor’s meal. In this “pay what you can afford” concept, the hope is that customers will “pay it forward” and pay more than the suggested price to help feed our neighbors.
All sandwiches served with choice of side: house salad, kettle chips, cole slaw, pasta salad, cup of soup or fresh fruit.
Premium Sides (additional $3): Macaroni & Cheese & Loaded Potato Wedges
- Classic Burger…$6
- Vegetarian Option: Black Bean
- Toppings: Lettuce, Tomato, Pickle, Onion.
Cheese (Add $0.50): Cheddar, Swiss, American
Premium Toppings (Add $1): Bacon
- The LAMBURGER…$9 Seasoned ground lamb cooked to order, topped with lettuce, tomato and onion. Add Feta Cheese: (add $.50)
- CBR Burger…$6 Ground chicken & bacon seasoned with ranch seasoning and cooked to perfection. Served on a toasted bun with lettuce, tomato, onion & pickle.
- BLT…$6 Toasted Italian Bread with bacon, lettuce, tomato and bacon aioli.
- Reuben: Half Rueben…$6 Full Reuben…$9 Shaved corned beef or turkey, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, with Thousand Island dressing on thick-cut toasted rye.
- Bistro Club: Half Club…$6 Full Club…$9 Ham, turkey, bacon, Swiss & Cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato,& black pepper aioli on toasted Italian bread.
- Cajun Catfish Hoagie…$9 Seasoned catfish, on a toasted bun with lettuce, tomato, onion & chipotle remoulade.
- The Blue Steak Wrap…$9 Toasted wrap filled with marinated grilled flank steak, lettuce, tomato, red onion, bacon, blue cheese and house vinaigrette.
- Bistro Bacon and Blue…$6 Lettuce blend, tomato, cucumber, red onion, bacon, and blue cheese with your choice of dressing.
- Southwest Salad…$6 Lettuce blend, Pico de Gallo, guacamole, cheddar cheese, black bean and corn salsa & tortilla strips.
- Mediterranean Salad…$6 Lettuce blend, seasoned grilled tofu, artichoke hearts, olives, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and feta cheese.
- Cobb: Half Salad…$6 Full Salad…$9 Crisp lettuce blend topped with bacon, tomatoes, cucumbers, egg, bleu cheese, avocado & chicken with your choice of dressing.
House Made Dressings: Balsamic Maple Vinaigrette, Ranch, Chipotle Ranch, Honey Mustard, Italian, Bleu Cheese, Thousand Island, House Vinaigrette (sweet & tangy vinaigrette)
All salads served with fresh bread. Add chicken for $2 or salmon for $4.*
- Gourmet Pizza…$6
- Choose up to 3 toppings (additional toppings $0.50)
- Topping Selections: Pepperoni, Sausage, Ham, Mushrooms, Onions, Bell Peppers, Olives, Jalapeños, Tomatoes
- Premium Selections ($1 each): Bacon, Pulled Pork, Blue Cheese
- Choose up to 3 toppings (additional toppings $0.50)
- Margherita…$6 Savory garlic & herb oil, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, fresh basil, specialty cheese blend, with balsamic glaze.
- The JAM…$9 Bacon jam, mushrooms, shoulder bacon, goat cheese and specialty cheese blend.
- Pesto Veggie…$9 Pesto, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, fresh mozzarella & specialty cheese blend.
- Bistro Platter…$9 Two eggs any style, potato hash, bacon, sausage, pancake or French toast and multigrain toast.
- Main Street Plate …$6 Two eggs any style, potato has with smoked bacon or house made sausage, & multigrain toast.
- Bistro Benedict…$6 Poached eggs served on toasted English muffin with pecan smoked shoulder bacon, topped with hollandaise and served with potato hash.
- Breakfast Sandwich…$9 Hearty sandwich with egg, cheese, bacon or sausage on a toasted English muffin with potato hash and fresh fruit.
- Omelet…$6 Served with Potato Hash and Multigrain Toast. Choose up to 3 ingredients (additional ingredients $0.50 each).
- Ingredients: Cheddar Cheese, Specialty Cheese Blend, Ham, Turkey, Sausage, Mushrooms, Onions, Bell Peppers, Jalapeños, Spinach, Olives, Tomatoes
- Premium Ingredients ($1 each): Bacon, Pecan Smoked Shoulder Bacon, Avocado, Blue Cheese
- Blueberry Pancakes with Lemon Crème…$6 Three large, light & fluffy pancakes filled with fresh, plump blueberries, drizzled with lemon crème and served with smoked bacon or house made sausage.
- Creme Brulee French Toast…$6 Creme Brulee battered & grilled Brioche topped with fresh seasonal berries and powdered sugar and served with smoked bacon or house made sausage.
- The County Breakfast…$9 Two eggs any style atop potato hash with pecan smoked shoulder bacon, sausage and cheddar cheese.
A LA CARTE BREAKFAST
- Biscuits and Gravy… Full $6/Half $3
- Two eggs (any style)… $2
- English Muffin/ Extra Toast… $1.50
- Pancakes (2 small plain)… $1.50
- Bacon (2 pieces)… $2
- Sausage (1 patty)… $2
- Potato Hash… $1.50
- Fresh Fruit Cup… $2
- French Toast (2 plain)… $3
- Yogurt w/ granola… $3
Beverages | $1.75 (suggested)
- Coca-Cola Products, Lemonade, Bottled Water, Sweet Tea, Unsweetened Tea, Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Milk, Coffee & Hot Tea
Chef’s House-made Ice Cream
- Classic Flavors…$2.50 Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry
- Specialty Flavors…$3.50 Check the board or ask your server for available flavors
*The consumption of raw or undercooked eggs, meat, or poultry may increase your risk of food borne illness.
To place an order, call 937.736.2358.
Click image above to download our to-go menu!
Wednesday–Friday: 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
Wednesday Community Meal: 5 p.m.–7 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday: CLOSED
*Reservations are accepted.