How do I make a donation?
All donations to one bistro, a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, are tax-deductible (EIN #35-2435851). As we are resourced by the gifts of people in our community, we hope you will join our mission and offer support in these ways:
- Give online as a one-time or recurring gift to support one of our locations:
- Make check to one bistro.
- Give electronically with one bistro app from App Store or Google Play.
- Become a Table Sponsor with a monthly commitment of $250 for one year. Or, become a Community Meal Sponsor for $250 per meal. Your name and/or organization will be recognized on table signage and social media. See Manager for details.
- As a paying customer, “pay it forward” to help cover the cost of a neighbor’s meal.
- Register your Kroger Plus Card, select one bistro as your charity, and a percentage of your purchase will be donated.
- Complete the online DLM Good Neighbor Form to select one bistro as the charity to which purchases will be credited.
- Through the AmazonSmile program, 0.5% of purchases are donated to a favorite charity—same products, prices, and benefits as Amazon—with the opportunity to support one bistro!
Another way to offer support is as a paying customer to help offset the costs of those who volunteer for meals. We also ask you to spread the word to those who may be in need of our service. In doing so, you support the financial balance of this concept, provide fellowship, and help in bringing our community together. We appreciate your support and generosity!
How do I obtain a copy of your Form 990?
The most current version of the Form 990 Filing is available for download.